Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Feeling Good

Today is day 10 since I got the procedure done.

My stomach where the stem cells were harvested is faded to a yellow bruise. I am supposed to wear the compression garment for a few more weeks.  The injection site is healing well and the swelling has subsided.

Last night it hurt to lay sideways as my thighs would compress the area and I had shooting pains. I need to ice more :/

I started using Dr. Newman's cream called Luminesce for the itching and it seems to work wonders.

I have my next appointment scheduled for November 14th.  I have enough in the bank now for the entirety (travel, rental car, plasma) for that trip ;).

I am still looking for employment as my teaching job ends Friday. Say an extra prayer.

Matt is on FMLA to help around the house and with kids.  They are keeping busy and having fun.

I cannot believe it is almost time for the kids to start school!

No comments:

Post a Comment