Saturday, October 4, 2014

Changes

It's fall! My favorite month of the year.  The house is decorated and we are in full swing of everything fall :)

I work 8:30-5 for the next 5 weeks, then permanently go to 8:30-6. It has been difficult getting in the routine of dropping the kids off at school early so I can commute to Portland.  I work in the Koin building and love the people I work with, but traffic sucks. I get up at 5:15 and get home at 6:30. It will be 7ish once I start working 45 hours.

Luckily, Matt has two weekdays off and gets off at 3. This means chores, dinner and homework are done by the time I get home. The downside, we don't have one day off together.

Having a desk job has introduced some new challenges with LS. I now have nerve pain and have to go to bed right after work on weekdays. Sucky.

I am looking forward to this holiday season! Love this time of year ;)

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment