Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday

Seven Question Sunday..



1} What Is Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?

Going to the tree farm and cutting down our tree. It is so fun to go pick out the perfect tree, smell the pine and decorate it. Because we get it fresh, we don't have an issue with pine needles and I make my husband spray it for bugs before we take it in the house, which makes it spider free :).

2} What Time Did You Wake-Up This Morning?

6:30!!!! Maddie had a sleepover last night and the kitten woke the girls up (trying to play with them) way to early. Ugh!

3} Any Fun Plans For Today?

I am grading, editing, then taking the kids to Clackamas to my friend's church to see an amazing manger scene (they have about 40 on display) and activities for the kids to do.

4} What Is Your Favorite Christmas Song?

O Holy Night

5} Snow Or Warm Climate For Christmas?

I grew up in Utah, so I actually miss a "White Christmas." I love the snow and wish Oregon had more of it.

6} What Is Your Favorite Christmas Memory As A Child?

Going to Temple Square to see the lights. It always got me in the Christmas spirit.

7} Any Fun Christmas Plans Next Week?

We are going to the Portland International Speedway to see the lights and to the Fantasy Trail as well. A yearly tradition for our family.

~S


No comments:

Post a Comment