Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday

I am so saddened by the two shootings this last week. The mall shooting here in Portland and then the one yesterday at the elementary school in Connecticut. All those children and faculty, absolutely devastating. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with all the families as they grieve. So very sad.

I discovered that I have a chunk of skin hanging by one of my fissures. It is raw, stinging and sore. I spent an hour in bed today trying to get some relief as walking and sitting hurts. I hope it heals in the next few weeks. I have a feeling I should get tested for skin cancer as this is the second chunk to fall off in the last few months. I have never had that before.

I am going to make an appointment on Monday at the Vulvar Pain Clinic here in Portland. Hopefully they will not take months to get me in.

The PD, Scentsy & Christmas Tree fundraiser end this week. I will update you with the new amount raised then. I am excited to see where we are at. As soon as I get 7k, I will schedule the first procedure.

Hold your children and loved ones close tonight. It is a mad world we are living in. ~S




No comments:

Post a Comment