Monday, December 10, 2012

In the news....

Got your attention? Haha.

Not much happening around here lately. I have been working doing my teaching & editing. Both keep me very busy. Because they are freelance, there are periods of feast or famine. When there is work at my editing job, there is so much it is hard to handle the grading as well. Currently, I have 60+ students. That makes for some long nights! Last night, I got three hours of sleep!

I finished up with my Christmas shopping yesterday. My parents will be here on the 19th and we have some fun things planned: Fantasy Trail, Portland International Raceway Lights & Alpenrose Storybook Lane.

Ashlin is no longer in preschool (as of today). She is 5 (a year older than the kids in her class) and was just not getting much out of it. I am excited to spend more time with her :).

We got the kids an early Christmas present-heated blankets. Love them! I don't know why we waited so long to get them!

Matt goes off graveyard in four weeks! Hallelujah!

I will be making my fudge this week and delivering to friends. I may even make a craft (still pondering this one).

I hope you all have a great week. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment