Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Wrap-Up

Christmas was okay this year. Mainly because Matt & I picked up so many extra hours (both worked Christmas Eve and Christmas).

We still managed to do our usual holiday activities: Fantasy Trail, Nativity display in Clackamas with the Marsh Family, PIR Lights & Storybook Lane at Alpenrose Dairy. My parents were here and it was fun to see them open their presents as well. I managed to do most of my shopping online and within my budget. Hurray!

Here are some pics (mainly for my record)...



Opening stockings Christmas morning

And the stocking were hung with care...

We left out cookies, oranges and carrots for the reindeer

Christmas morning


Buddy the Elf's last day with us

With the Gold kids at Storybook Lane

Two trees and a wreath from our fundraiser tree farm :) Our first year with a tree in our room.

We made a gingerbread house too :)


Matt helped with lights this year. Turned out great!

Downstairs tree.





No comments:

Post a Comment