Saturday, March 24, 2012

360

Well, work has done a complete 360. I went to work on Friday and was informed that if I pick-up work at ten, it has to be returned and filed by ten (24 hours later). Goodbye flexible schedule.

Remember how I was worried about NOT getting enough work? Well that is no longer a problem. Now I am worried about too much work and their expectations on when I can get it done.

Friday I took home over 98 pages to edit. For this job (because we have to go through huge files) that is over 14 hours. On Monday, it will take me at least 6-7 hours to file them. That means I have to leave here no later than 6am to get done before Matt goes to work.

I am scared of how much work they expect me to take home Monday and return Tuesday. Yikes. Time to look for another job?!

This is what I will be doing All.Day.Tomorrow. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment