Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Miss Madeleine Shay!

For my daughter's birthday this year, we took her and a bunch of friends to Sky High Sports to jump, then back to our house for ice cream sundae's, and presents.

On her actual birthday (today) her dad met her for lunch (McDonald's breakfast sandwich) and I made her clams and macaroni and cheese for dinner. I told her she could go anywhere for dinner and that is what she picked. LOL. For her cake, I got her a chocolate, cherry, whipped cream cake.

 I cannot believe that it has already been 7 years! We love you Maddie Shay!!!!! Love Mom & Dad

7 Facts About Maddie:

She is a loyal, caring friend.
She is responsible at home and at school.
She is a great sister.
She is loving and gentle.
Her smile can light up a room.
She is a perfectionist.
She is stylish.

Maddie & her Daddy


Tiffany, Gwen & Lucy at Maddie's party.

Blowing out the candle in her sundae :).

Opening presents with friends (Maddie, Ashlin, Katie, Lucy, Tiffany & Gwen).
A book and card from her class at school.
Her birthday dinner. Clams! I made her shirt :).

Sky High.





I loved this year's party. We usually have it at our house, but as our kids are getting older, they have their own ideas of what they want to do. I guess the days of mom having total control and planning everything are out the window! That's okay, I can roll with that :). ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment