Sunday, April 15, 2012

Secret Sister

Have you ever just dropped random stuff off and door bell ditched someone? I have.

For that last couple of weeks, I have been dropping off various things (flowers, carrot cake, cookies, etc.) at a neighbor's house. I drop it off on the porch and run. I even got my mom involved one night and my husband in his boxers. LOL.

Why? Because my friend Jenn told me this lady was having a hard time, so I decided to cheer her up. Don't worry, I know her, but am not exactly good friends with her as we have only met a handful of times.

It has been fun to hear from Jenn who this lady thinks her "Secret Sister" (that is what I write on the notes) is. She even thought it was Jenn and gave her a box of Sees chocolates to thank her. Of course, Jenn gave them to me and I am currently enjoying them :).

I think in a few days, when I drop the next thing off, I will give her a hint.

I hope it has made her feel thought of, loved and special. My intent was never to reveal who I am...but then again, I never intended to do it more than once. After the first time, I got addicted and had to keep doing it. Hehe.

Have you ever done something special for a stranger or someone who just needs cheering up? ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment