Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Question Friday!

If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, which color would it be?
Hmmm. This is a tossup-either Red or Black. But I cannot imagine only wearing one color for the rest of my life!
                                                                       
What are your nicknames?
I HATE nicknames-especially when someone calls me “Sherr.” My husband calls me all kinds of love names tho. Tee hee hee!

What’s your ringtone?
The Cave by Mumford & Sons

Do you like sushi?
Not really. I have never craved sushi. However, while I was in Montana visiting my brother, he took me to a sushi restaurant that was to die for! I would love to go back just to eat it again.

When was the last time you sat and looked at the stars?
Last summer when we had our hammock in the backyard. I often sit out back at night and lay in the hammock looking at the stars. When I was little, I would lie on my back on the trampoline and look at the stars a lot.

Do you prefer the sunrise or sunset?
The sunset! There are beautiful sunsets in Oregon. I love when the sky glows a pink and orange color.

What’s your favorite hair style on a woman?
I love long wavy hair. Examples: The Kardashians, Jessica Simpson or Taylor Swift. I have had my hair long most my life, so I tend to like the longer looks.

 ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment