Monday, July 11, 2011

Work, Work & More Work

I have been working a ton. When I am not editing, I am grading. I have mastered the art of grading a paper, preparing lunch for the kids and typically the neighbor kids, editing, playing with the kids, grading, cleaning, editing, making dinner and once again grading or editing while in bed. I'm exhausted even typing it!!

It is crazy!! But I think I am doing a great job of balancing it. My house is as clean as it always is, the kids are having sleepovers as usual, we are doing family outings and life is going on. I just have to sneak in my room throughout the day and grade or edit, then walk away and come back when the time is right. Currently, there are six kids in my house and I still managed to grade ten papers today.

I got approved to do the data entry part of the editing at the office at night after-hours, so tonight I will go in, drop off reports and pick up more that will be due Wed. I only have one day off a week and I usually veg out for half of it! Ha!

In other news: My oven has decided to poop out on me which makes making dinner tough and I need to deep clean the house for my parents visit. They were going to be here a week ago, but are planning on coming tomorrow :). It will be a long night to say the least.

Lets just say I am super excited to have a girls night this Friday with a bunch of lovely ladies. Have a great week everyone!! ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment