Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy July!!!

Can you believe it is already July?! What the heck happened to June?!

I ended June with a Big Bang. Literally.

So What Happened the Last Two Weeks?

1.  A neighbor/friend of mine that I have not talked to in 1.5 years reconnected with me after we had a falling out. I am so glad that she is back in my life!!!!

As Mark Twain said,"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it."

2.  We went as a family and bought tons of fireworks for our Fourth of July party at our house with friends   and neighbors and took the kids to Washington Square Park.

3.  I bought a bouncer for a friend of mine that just had the sweetest baby boy. I decided to put it together (don't worry, it is one that she wanted) and surprised her with it at her door. I'm sure I will be finding reasons to drop by just to hold him :)

4.  We booked our 12th anniversary trip to Stephanie Inn at Cannon Beach...can you tell I am excited!!!!!

5.  I get paid from BOTH jobs tomorrow! I started my second job teaching a writing class last week. Yippee!!!!! Have I told you how much I love working from home?!

6.  My husband got a tattoo...something I thought he would NEVER do. But.....I LOVE IT!!!!

7.   My mom sent me a package full of goodies (A knife set-the first one since we have been married, some beautiful gifts from Dubai including a gorgeous pashmina scarf and some cute stuff for the kids). Thanks Mom & Dad!!!

8.  Now the shocker.....but since this is a blog about LS....Here we go...
I had sex 2x this week and I am not dying of pain!!! Shocking I know. This is a huge deal for me. I think it's due to my bidet. Seriously, that thing works miracles.

Happy July Everyone! I volunteer tomorrow at The Ronald McDonald House then I am off to get my hair colored including a weave! Can't wait!!!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment