Saturday, July 30, 2011

Alone Time

The hubs took all three kids camping on Thursday for one night. I ended up going shopping at the Woodburn Outlets with my friend, her MIL and cousin. It was a LONG day (11-6), but totally worth it. Her MIL had tons of coupons and I saved so much money. Her MIL is a sweetheart and bought Maddie two outfits so she could match my friend's daughter once school starts. I was touched to say the least. A very kind and sweet woman.

I got the girls so many cute outfits and am done with their Back to School shopping. I came home and graded a few papers while waiting for my other friend to come pick me up at 7. We went to PF Chang's and had a great time. We ended up at Marshall's so I could find Jaiden some clothes and I walked out of their with some great finds.

I didn't get home until ten and had about 7 hours of editing to do. Needless to say, I went to bed at 2:30am. I had to get up at seven to continue to work both my editing and teaching job (it was finals week) and then head to the office by eleven. I got home at 2pm just after Matt returned.

When he first told me he was taking the kids camping, I envisioned sleeping in and watching some TV, perhaps sipping some wine. LOL. That did not happen! Oh well. The good news is....I have the whole weekend off with no work!!

I don't start teaching again until the 16th which is nice, but I return to editing on Monday :) I am just grateful to be soaking up some sun this week! Summer has finally arrived in Oregon :) ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment