Sunday, July 29, 2012

Milwaukie Days!

My friend who lives in Clackamas, OR invited us to Milwaukie Days. Basically, it was a fireworks show, some carnival rides and snack shacks. Super fun. Matt could not go due to working, but we still had fun.

The rides gave new meaning to Carni Rides. There were three bounce houses and one really small ferris wheel. I am pretty sure all of the ride operators were on meth. The best part, the way they set up and created their games (see picture below). It was fun though and entertaining.

And yes, I let the girls ride it! Ha! They loved it.

Now that is a carni ride. Scary!
  

Yes, those are indeed toilet seats. LOL.

I have to say though, the fireworks were simply amazing. The BEST I have seen actually. They even beat out the 4th of July ones. We sat next to the river as the fireworks were set off on a ship. You could feel the BOOM in your chest. Awesome. Totally going to make it a tradition.



 I bought the kids these really yummy snow cones. I was good though and only had a taste :).

 

The best part, getting to spend time with my friend (I have known her for 10 years) and her family. I also recruited two more gals for the Zombie 5k! Thanks for inviting us Michelle! ~S



No comments:

Post a Comment