Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Fresh Start

I woke up this morning feeling hopeful.

My friends have been busy and I am humbled by their willingness to help the fundraising efforts.

One friend is in the process of inquiring about designing jewelry specific to the cause and another just created an online boutique for Hope for Healing.

Just when I wanted to give up, my friends are showing me the love and support I so desperately need.

So today, I am grateful for friends.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic quote! <3 I hope the love that is sent in your direction rejuvenates your desire to push forward another day!

    ReplyDelete