Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall

My favorite things about Fall...



1}  The way the beautiful yellow, orange and red leaves cover sidewalks, mountain sides and my backyard.

2} Halloween parties, apple farms, spooky trails,  hot cider, caramel apples, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin patches and scary movies.

3} Sweaters, scarves, dark nail polish, Halloween and Fall decorations and the hubby's annual week long Halloween vacation.

4} Carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating, cuddling up in warm blankets, turning the fireplace on and doing crafts :)

5} Family, friends, Thanksgiving, pies, scented candles, acorns, and my cheese ball. 

6} The sound of rain, hopes of snow, school vacation (no grading for me!) and baking yummy treats for neighbors.

7} Birthday Parties! My dad, all three of my brothers, friends, FIL and husband. Fun, Fun!

I.Love.Fall.  ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment