Thursday, October 6, 2011

Update

Things have been crazy lately.  I am still volunteering at RMHC on Friday's, I am still managing the Spouse Group, taking J to Lego Robotics on Tuesday & Thursday nights, working two jobs and am now a district supervisor for VT at my church. Whew! My husband works two jobs as well-he simply does he second one for fun though :)

I have been spending more time with Ash as we are the only two home every day until 3.  It has been fun. There is a ton of cuddling going on. I am so grateful for this time that we have.

Work is going good. I am in week two of my Communications Class and am curious what I will be teaching next. Editing is crazy busy, but since I have tons of flexibility to when I go in and how much I work-it is great.

I found out my brother (the one in Dubai) is moving back to the states in February. He will be moving to Chicago, but will come visit my family first. He has lived out of the states for six years and I have only seen him once, and have not seen his family at all. I have never met two of his kids. It will be fun to visit.

My parents are coming for Halloween, which I am excited about. We may go to Seattle when they are here.

Our garage is finally done! All we have to do is the floor now-I will be so glad when it is complete.

Matt is doing better.  He is dropping weight like crazy tho. I am trying to stay positive :)

Fall has been a blast so far. I have made crafts with friends and my house looks very festive! I love this time of year.

And finally....drum roll......after over 30 years of biting my nails...I have stopped and actually have white showing. LOL! Huge accomplishment because I have had to focus my nervous habit elsewhere.

Hope you all are having a great October!! ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment