Sunday, September 25, 2011

Smile

Things That Make Me Smile

1}  I went to a Spouse Group Social last night (for the PD) and when I got home (at nearly one in the morning) this is what I found...


Cute little notes from my husband scattered all over the downstairs :)

2} I just got done teaching a Communications class that was very tiring. I had over 57 students and the final was ten pages long! I was so burned out, but the last few days I received many thank you emails from students letting me know how much they appreciated my advice and work-so worth it :)

3}  My six-year-old informed me today as she was getting ready for church that she had the desire to get baptized and she wanted her best friend's dad (Joe) to do it. My whole heart and soul was smiling :)

4}  Our garage is textured and almost painted :)

5}  I just ordered a new duvet cover from Pottery Barn for our bed :)

6}  Having my four-year-old help me make chocolate oatmeal cookies for a neighbor :)

7}  Fall is here.

8}  Having my own paychecks :)

9}  Being able to work from home and avoid daycare :)

10}  Friends & Family :)


~S

No comments:

Post a Comment