Friday, September 9, 2011

Kill...Me...Now!!!

Have you ever had a day so bad that you can't quite believe it ever happened? That was me, today.

I woke up, barely got Maddie on the bus in time, went to a meeting, then work. When I got home, Matt was getting ready to take the two girls to a daddy-daughter camp-out with some friends. Totally cute.

I decided since it was just going to be me and Jaiden, to invite his friend to sleep over. We decided to go to Sky High (this really cool trampoline sports place) but Jaiden decided (after informing me he ate too much) to barf all over my stairs. And yes, these are the same stairs that I just had professionally cleaned yesterday! Arggg!

After cleaning up the barf (and determining that he was not indeed sick with a virus) we headed to Sky High. We got almost there and I realized I forgot my wallet! So we drove back home. When we finally got there they would not let the kids play because apparently we needed a release form from his mom (why oh why did I not check the website?!).

We went home so I could take some medicine (at this point I had a migraine) and head over to the roller rink so the kids could skate and I could still salvage this disaster of a night. After we had been there all of five minutes, my son's friend falls, hits his mouth and chips his permanent tooth! Mama mia!!!

After some tears, he got back in the rink and we ended up staying until they closed (ten). I did some editing while they skated and tried to block out the blaring music. LOL. There was a really cool guy who was skating and break dancing tho-so amazing to watch.

The boys had fun and I took them to get a Redbox and candy afterwards. When we got home I burned the popcorn to the point that it almost caught on fire (note to self, do not walk away from a bag of popcorn in the microwave). The whole house was covered in smoke. I made some more, and while the boys got jammies on, I put the movie in the dvd player.

You would think all would go smooth by now, right?! WRONG! The dvd player broke!!!! On the display, it had all these Y's and was acting crazy.  I could not believe my night. Long story short, I got it to work and they are now watching the movie.

I finally ended up having dinner-Captain Crunch. Don't judge me, I was too tired to make a thing.

Now I am going to crawl in bed and hope tomorrow I can laugh at all of this.

I hope you all had a better night than me. I'm sure Matt and the girls had a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow :) ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment