Monday, September 5, 2011

Life According to Ashlin

As you all know, when your child is 3 they ask a ton of questions and say silly things. Here is what Ashlin said to me today while I was grading and  I thought it was note worthy. Enjoy!

1} Apparently, when I was 98 years old I lit a match-four times. LOL. My child has no idea what age is it seems. That or I look REALLY old! She said that to me after asking if she could light a match and I told her she would have to wait until her dad came home.

2} "Mom, how come I can't jump into a book?"

3} What she wants for her birthday: A clock so she knows what time it is, a bell to wake her up, a pillow pet and a hand that crawls up the wall.

4}  She lost her tooth (her sister has a loose tooth), but it already grew back :)

5}  "Mom, when can  I stay outside until it's dark?"

6} "Mom, when can I get a pocket knife?"

I adore her. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment