Sunday, October 16, 2011

Perfectly Clean

This is for all of you (you know who you are) that think that my house is never a mess and that I am Perfectly Clean.

In all reality, my house is really clean, other than a few places. I have decided to post pic's (mainly for proof) and I thought it would be fun to do a Before and After. So this week, this is what I will be tackling:
Gasp! This is the Toy/Coat Closet. In all honesty, it will only take about 5 minutes to organize. It is mainly just big stuff.
Under the Girls' Bed. Simply just a mess.
Matt's Side of the Closet.
My Side of the Closet. I am known for throwing my clothes down after I get undressed.

The Girls' Closet (Mainly blankets, random toys and fallen clothes)



I have to work today and I am sick with a cold, so I am planning on starting tomorrow. Wish me luck. Watch for Pictures! ~S









No comments:

Post a Comment