Friday, October 21, 2011

Tuesday

Day Two:

Here is the "After" of our closet. It took me ALL day! I had to organize stacks and stacks of pictures, art work from the kids and random junk that needed to be filed. But alas, it is done!!

Matt's Side

My side. Notice how the hubby's clothes take up most of the closet?!
The best part of my side, my summer shoes are all neatly in boxes.

The last few days have been hectic. The kids have been out of school since Wednesday due to parent-teacher conferences, we have been cleaning the house for my parents arrival on Sunday and I have been working.

I start grading finals for my Film class on Sunday and start a Communications class on Monday. I don't prefer classes to overlap, but sometimes, that is just how it works out. We are down to two editors at the office too, which makes for tons of work for me. I went to the office this morning, came home and set up my new class and managed to get some work in while we were at our weekly visit to Kaiser today. I have the rest of the night off though. Yipee!!

Tomorrow, I get to babysit a sweet three-month-old :) Have a great weekend!! ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment