Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Own Desk!!!

Guess What?!! I got my own desk at work!!!

This may seem totally lame for most of you, but for a freelancer, it is fabulous! Before, I would have to come in and use one of two computers that other people used and sometimes, they would be full and I would have to either wait or do something else until they were done. Also, people in the office would walk by and take our supplies off our desk. I know I was not the only one feeling like we were the "odd ones" in the office because we had no place of our own.

My office has laid people off recently which freed up some space, so they did a complete remodel of the work stations and gave me my own desk! I am super excited to have my own space and add a few personal touches like pictures, a plant and so forth. Yeah!!!!! I will take a pic once I get settled and organized.

I am also excited for our work Christmas party. Our office is having it at a restaurant in Portland that I have never been too, but from the menu, seems pretty fancy. Fun, fun!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment