Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

Since it is almost Thanksgiving, I figured I should blog about what I am Thankful for. My disease has been bad lately, so I really want to focus on the positives this month :)



1} My husband. He is the most creative, loving father I could have ever asked for to help me raise our kids. He is a thoughtful, romantic husband who often surprises me with "Just Because" gifts. He is my soul mate and I cannot picture my life without him. Who said 6 weeks of dating followed by marriage would not work out?!!! We are going to Stephanie Inn this December and I cannot wait!

2} My three beautiful children. I adore all of them and am so lucky I have been able to stay home and watch them grow.

3} My family. I was blessed with three brothers who I look up to, am proud of and would not trade for anything. They are all an inspiration to me.

4} My friends. This year, our table will be surrounded by 16 people and I will stuff them silly with yummy food, laughter and great conversation.

5} My home. There are things I would change about my home, but overall, I love it. I have it decorated just the way I want and am content staying it in for a while.

6} My jobs. I am blessed to have two jobs I love. They can get hectic at times (this week I have 160 papers to grade in four days) but I do enjoy what I am doing.

7} Music and literature. They allow me to escape, relax and reflect.

8} Nature. This year, I have been really aware of the beauty of Fall. The colors seem to be more vibrant and Portland has given us many beautiful days.

9} Coffee. Do I really need to explain this one!

10} Costco. This may be funny to you, but I love this store. Recently, I bought a candle warmer, awesome two tier serving dish and collage picture frame.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to spend it with family and friends. I am thankful for all of you. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment