Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012

I have many things to look forward to in 2012. However, this is what is on my mind as of now...

-My dad is having surgery tomorrow for prostate cancer :(  Later, he will have surgery on his shoulder (that is barely attached) and it will take about six months to recover :(

-Planning our family vacation to Utah (that entails visiting family, friends, Lagoon Amusement Park, Zions and Bryce Canyon among other things).

-Looking for a new job in a few months. I am going to continue to teach online classes, but want something other than my editing job. I feel the need to apply my MBA more, be stimulated and challenged and make more money. I also would like to be in a company that I can move-up in :) Wish me luck!

-Registering Ash for her first year of Preschool. Can you believe she will be five and going three days a week next year?! Her birthday is past the Sept. deadline, so she won't start Kindergarten until she is 6!

-Matt's mom coming to visit in two weeks! Yikes!

-Maddie's first piano lesson tomorrow :)

-Planning our renewal of vows that we are going to do on the Oregon Coast on our 14th year anniversary...so July 2013. We are also giving my wedding ring a face lift in the next year. Soooo excited for that.

-My birthday present this June. Hehe. You will have to wait for that one. You will be shocked I'm sure!

-Starting a new eating/work-out plan this month. I feel the need to detox after all the holidays-plus, I'm not gonna lie, my pants are a little snug. Ugh!

I will keep you updated. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment