Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Starting out the New Year

Today....

I cringe when I use my bidet. The water hitting my multiple fissures causes me to squeeze my eyes shut and hold my breath until the feeling of salt being poured on a fresh wound subsides.

All I want to do is wear yoga pants, a hoodie, crawl in bed, eat chocolate and watch a sad movie.

I can't bear the thought of sitting on a hard surface, wiping with toilet paper or having sex.

However, today I got my kids up and to school, went to my editing job, came home and answered student questions for my online class, went to Home Goods and spent some money I had from Christmas (this is what I got)...




....made the kids dinner, cleaned the house, took my son to Lego Robotics with my two girls in tow, put them to bed and now I am about to start editing. For me, on most days, pain is inevitable. How I choose to deal with it, is up to me. But....it still sucks.~S

No comments:

Post a Comment