Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Juicing Update

Yes, I am still juicing. Day 14 & still going strong. So far....my cough is gone, my joints hurt less, I have more energy, my appetite is suppressed and I have lost 14 lbs!!!!  My pants are hanging on me, but I am afraid to try a smaller size. Maybe in another week :)

Typically, you lose a pound a day, so hopefully, after 30 days, I will have lost 30 lbs. Stay tuned!

I'm not sure if I will stop at 30 days. I may just go another month.  After juicing, the game plan is to follow it with a plant based diet for a while, followed by introducing other healthy foods so I don't gain it all back. Don't worry, I am working with an expert and have almost daily talking sessions about doing this healthy. 

You have to get pretty creative though. The other day, I went out with a friend and instead of dinner, we hit Jamba Juice. It was totally satisfying!

And for those of you who are wondering...Yes, I still make my family meals, including desserts. This girl has strong willpower! ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment