Sunday, January 29, 2012

UGH!

So a few things are now clear to me.

One: Juicing is a great way to feel healthy, detox, clear up skin, gain more energy and lose weight (I have lost a pound a day for a total of 19 lbs so far).

Two: It is easier than you think.

Three: For some reason, my LS is mad, angry and downright protesting.

So, I am going to finish out the last 11 days and go on a plant-based diet to shed the last pounds.  Since juicing is incredibly healthy, I have come to a few conclusions. Before, when I was younger and got tested by an allergist, it was known that I was allergic to many fruits and vegetables. So, it is my belief that juicing with these certain fruits and vegetables is causing me to itch LIKE CRAZY.

I am so freakin miserable. I don't know if I can last another 11 days. :(

So why don't I just avoid these certain fruits and veggies while juicing? Because for the life of me, I cannot remember what they are! I was a teenager then and have no clue. I know that eating all melons, avocado, apples & bananas cause reactions in my mouth and throat.

So the question is, does eating foods that I am allergic to irritate my LS? Hmmm. I guess I need to make an appointment to get tested for food allergies and then avoid them.

Interesting.....~S

No comments:

Post a Comment