Friday, October 5, 2012

Being a Kid

We are crazy busy with some projects around the house. Yesterday, we painted a stand-up deep freeze for the garage. We still need to finish our pond in the backyard, install wood floors in the whole upstairs besides the girls' room and build steps for the hot tub. But, we always take time out to make sure our kids are being kids :). -S


My  husband is always thinking of fun things for the kids to do. Yesterday, we bought this barrel for the kids to do this...

Rollin' down the alley.


Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. I wanted the kids to have something fun in their bathroom, so we added this...

Just a few sheets of black construction paper.


I typically hate the windows down in the car this time of year because I am a wimp and get cold, but Ashlin likes to do this, so I crank up the heat and let her...

Pure joy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment