Saturday, October 6, 2012

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After almost three weeks of a slow hiatus, I am back to editing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily, I have doubled-up on teaching and am doing so again starting on the 9th.

Life.is.Good.

I have a phone consult on the 26th with a doctor in Beverly Hills that performs a plasma/stem cell procedure for LS. It will not cure me, but improve my skin down there. I am excited to see if I am a candidate and get some prices to see if in the future, it is a possibility.

Today, we went to a pumpkin patch with some friends. This month, we are going to the Apple Farm here in Hillsboro, a 5k where zombies chase us, The Haunted Trail in Oregon City, another pumpkin patch, camping, the beach, our Halloween Party, a pumpkin patch field trip with Ash and her preschool AND it is my dad and all three of my brothers' birthdays. Yikes! Love October!

Happy Saturday! -S

No comments:

Post a Comment