Tuesday, October 2, 2012

5 Things

1} I got my first pair of leather boots today. The best part, they are Keen, so they are waterproof and should last a long time.



2} My house is finally decorated for a big Halloween Party on the 31st. Hurray!




3} I am being tested for RA in my hands tomorrow. It hurts to put a cap on a pen, button my pants, take lids off and do normal everyday things. I have been in pain for months. Lovely.

4}  I am no longer editing, but rather teaching multiple classes from home. This means no drive to the office and I am home 24/7 with the kids. I miss it though :/.

5} I got a beautiful pair of earrings from Matt for my first 25 lbs lost (although I surpassed that goal a while ago. Hehe). Pretty soon, he will owe me for the second 25.



-S

No comments:

Post a Comment