Tuesday, September 25, 2012

40 before 40

1.  Go paragliding. 2.  Buy a sexy dress.  3. Renew my vows.  4.  Write a book. 
5.  Go to Hawaii.  6.  Dance with my husband (in public).  7.  Buy a great pair of high heels. 
8.  Run a 5k.  9.  Buy my husband a nice car.  10.  Have my dad walk me down the isle at my renewal.  11. Go on a girls vacation with my daughters.  12.  Stay in a cabin, with snow, in the winter. 13.  Get a professional family photo. 14.  Take an ethnic cooking class.  15.  Water ski.  16.  Ski. 
17. Buy a wedding dress. 18.  Ride overnight on a train.  19.  Go back East.  20.  Visit the Laura Ingalls Wilder museum.  21. Go to a rodeo.  22. Dress up and go to a symphony. 23. Own a cameo necklace or ring. 24.  Dance in the rain. 25. Have an ugly Christmas sweater party. 26. Get a full body massage. 27. Visit my friends in Utah again. 28.  Lose enough weight to feel confident naked. 29.  Exercise at least 3x a week. 30. Take my kids to Disneyland. 31.  Get my own gun. 32. Learn wine appreciation. 33. Fall asleep in a field or on the beach. 34. Read a book I normally would not be interested in. 35. Have a costume party and actually dress up. 36. Book a flight to a random place and be spontaneous once I get there. 37. Take a dance class. 38. Learn archery. 39. Surprise a friend with a really nice gift. 40. Learn to can food.

1 comment:

  1. that is a FUN list... I better get my rear busy and help you cross of AT LEAST one of those ;-)

    ReplyDelete