Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sick :(

I got congested a few days ago and now have a full blown sinus infection. I HATE having to mouth breath!

To make matters worse, Matt has to go to court tomorrow (due to a last minute supina).
That means I have to get 7 hours of editing done today and will have to go into the office tonight.
That way, I can take Ash to her first day of preschool tomorrow. Originally, I was going to go to the office early tomorrow morning and be home by the time she went. Hopefully no one will be there tonight. I totally intend on going in with no make-up, my hair pulled up and with yoga pants and a hoodie on :/.

I guess rest is out of the question for tonight. I am hoping that my healthy eating will influence my body to get better quick. Send healing thoughts my way! ~S



1 comment:

  1. Yuk! I hope I didn't pass it to you. I had a one sided sinus infection last week! I hope you feel much better soon!! Let me know if I can help (although I think I will be vehicle-less tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete