Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday

Today was....well interesting. Without going into detail, here are a few words to describe it: older kids to school, special lunch at McDonald's, Ash to first day of preschool, pick-up kids, flat tire, almost late to get Ash, coughing, coughing, coughing, make dinner, organize girls' closet, clean house, Ash hit teeth against lip=blood, bathe kids, bedtime, tea and relaxation.

I have to give a shout out to the hubby who cleaned the whole house before work yesterday so I could get some rest. I know you are reading this Matt. You better start looking at earrings...I have almost met my first weight goal :).

Some pics:

Guess what I am doing tonight?

Brushing her teeth. She is finally letting me braid her hair at bedtime.

Saying goodbye to her teacher.

Painting.

Sand in the classroom! Fun!

After saying she didn't want to go, she finally gave me a smile on her way out to preschool.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment