Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Baby Girl Turns 5

We had a fun three days celebrating Ashlin's 5th birthday.

On Wednesday, we had our family party with cookies, ice cream sandwiches and presents.

Thursday, we went to Sky High Sports with four friends she invited. Jaiden was sick that day with a sore throat, but came and watched.  We had pizza, ice cream and strawberry cupcakes. I put fresh strawberries in the icing and batter. I was told they turned out good (of course I didn't have one!).  Then she opened gifts.

Friday, her preschool celebrated her birthday. She wanted to bring Fruit-by-the-Foot and cheese and crackers for her snack :). We also gave each kid a cute gift bag with some goodies.

She was really excited to turn 5. The night before, she was asking me how much she would grow so we measured her the next morning on our door frame :).  She is already acting more grown-up since starting school. I love the preschool years :).

Some of her favorite gifts were: Lalaloopsy play sets and drawing pad, tattoos you color, her Corolle baby doll and her piggy bank.

I am so lucky to have her in my life. I cannot imagine our family without her. I simply love her to pieces.

At preschool.

Telling her teacher what kind of cake she wants to bake :).


Such a pretty girl.

Ashlin was very funny when inviting people this year. She only wanted "little people" at her party.

The kids loved their initial on each cupcake.


Her first boy Corolle doll.

Playing with her Sock Monkey nesting dolls (similar to Russian dolls).

She decided her presents from us needed some dolls, pots and pans and decorations. LOL.

Helping make birthday sugar cookies.

Ready to open her gifts!

1 comment:

  1. You are a great momma!! I think these pictures are the most I have ever seen her smile, she looks really happy! Musta had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete