Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How Do You Get Ready For The First Day Of School?

Decorate and hang up a picture of Ashlin's teachers. :)

Celebration dessert!  (Soy that is. Hehe) 
Dinner @ Laughing Planet
Decorations to welcome kids home on their first day.
Ashlin at her preschool open house.
All my kids were super tired today :). Notice the backpack?
She loved the little toilet and sink.
She was shy at first, but digged all the art projects.
Maddie heading off to school. Notice J?
Jaiden's first day of 6th grade.

New magnets to hang school art.









 

2 comments:

  1. You guys are Laughing Planet addicts, LOL. Which one do you guys go to? We've been to the one by Gabriel Park and the one that's inside a cool building downtown right across from Hot Lips pizza.

    Grey's is super soap opera and slightly ridiculous, ha. But it's a guilty pleasure and I don't really have any shows that I watch without Brett so I dig it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have actually only been there twice. Once on a date and once with the kids. We went to the one by the PSU campus ;). I hear ya about the guilty pleasure shows. The only TV I watch now is Lost and Teen Mom (Lol). -S

    ReplyDelete