Saturday, October 6, 2012

Say Yes to that Dress

Since I am renewing my vows in less than 10 months, I decided to start looking at wedding dresses.

I am not one of those girls that dreamed about my wedding day and the dress I would have my whole life. Obviously, I did elope.

I have an idea in my head of what I want. Not white, not traditional and not modern.

This is one I found that gives you and me some sort of direction. Those who are coming with me this Spring, better be taking notes. Hehe.

What do you think?

I want something that does not scream virgin bride. Haha. I guess what I am trying to say is that I don't want poofy and white. I have been married almost 14 years and want something antique, beautiful and classy looking.

One thing that I have noticed, the models in these wedding dress pictures are all about 85-100 lbs. LOL. Not gonna happen!  Although, I hope to be at least a size 7 :).

Enough rambling for tonight. -S


No comments:

Post a Comment