Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday

I love October, don't you?

I am enjoying a clean house, working on grading & editing while the kids watch a movie and loving the smell of  my cinnamon roll candle.

The last two days have been........interesting.

Ashlin dropped a 30lb barbell on her wrist. We ended up at the ER and luckily it was just a tissue injury. The very next day, Maddie was sitting on our leather ottoman and fell off. She landed weird on her wrist and fractured it. We ended up at the same ER, with the same doctor last night. I was mortified. The doctor was awesome about it and asked if Jaiden would be in tonight. LOL.

I ended up taking her in at almost 11:30 pm, so my friend had to come over to watch J and A (they were sleeping). Matt was stuck at a call and at an ER himself, so I was so grateful Shanon could come over. Otherwise, I would have had to wake my other two kids up and drag them with me.

Considering the bleeding leg guy, barfing guy and tattoo guy saying the F-bomb, I am glad only one of my kids were subjected to a late night ER (Providence St. Vincent).

Poor girl is in pain and has to wear a sling and cast/splint for the next 3 weeks. The worst part, it's her writing hand :/. School should be interesting.

I can't believe October is almost over!

Next week, we have ballet, The Fantasy Trail in Clackamas, our friend's Halloween party, Ashlin's harvest party at preschool, our Halloween Party, Jaiden goes to overnight/outdoor school with his class for three days, I have a phone consult with that doctor in Beverly Hills, we are taking the kids to a movie and my girls and some of their friends are getting Halloween manicures as well. I am so excited!

Happy Sunday!

Ash. Her poor little hand was so bruised.

This reminds me of the last time she broke something!


-S



No comments:

Post a Comment