Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Liam

I have gone to the hospital the last two days due to my friend's little baby who is still not able to go home :(

I feel so bad for my friend. She had a traumatic birth (to put it mildly), her baby almost died, and now the little guy cannot come home due to health issues (related to the birth).

It was so fun to hold him when he was two days old, but yesterday when I went to see him again, no one could hold him. I felt bad for his parents and my heart breaks for my friend. I know how it is to not be able to hold, take home, or have a healthy baby.

Please pray for baby Liam (don't you love that name?!) that he will be able to come home soon and his mom and dad will have strength. They need to get home soon to be with their other three kids.

~S

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Sherrie for all you do for me!! After that amazing, blessed birth experience, Liam has passed all his tests and is completely healthy! The doctor didn't even feel the need to recheck the Bilirubin levels cuz he looks so good today and having no troubles! :-)

    ReplyDelete