Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feelin Better

I am feeling better today. Thanks for the calls (phone hugs) and support. This girl is loved!

I had one day (Tuesday) of a plant based diet (for dinner) and I juiced the other two meals, then went right back on the juice fast. Crazy, I know.

I have been averaging one pound a day loss. So far, my loss is 20lbs. I went 20 days last time. My goal this time (starting today) is to go 28 days. So I will have lost around 48 pounds by the end of February.

What's different? I am going to avoid fruits/veggies that I am allergic to. That should prevent an increase in my LS symptoms. Of course, I will take it week by week. If I have a flare-up again, I will have to abandon the fast.

I am excited to start run/walking this month as well.

I am determined to hit my goal each month and be done with my weight loss goals before summer so I don't feel so restricted when BBQ/Party/Birthday season comes :) Hopefully by then, I will be juicing twice a day and eating healthy at night (with one cheat day a week) to maintain.

In other news.....

I am working tomorrow so I can take Friday off. Matt has it off, the kids don't have school, so I want to do something fun as a family. Can't wait.

Now if I can get all my grading and editing done in time! ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment