Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Juicing..Blah, Blah, Blah

I have been juicing twice a day and eating something healthy and small (apple, a few green olives, etc.) for dinner just so I can take a pain pill for my herniated disk. Pain pills on an empty stomach do not mix. I have also had a cheat day once a week. It seems to be working good with my overall goal.

I have not started exercising yet as I was getting over bronchitis and now have to let my back injury heal. Not good. Especially since I have a yearning to start using the treadmill.

But, I have lost 30 pounds, so I'm not going to complain. At this point, I am just taking it day by day.

I feel so much better since I started being conscious of what I eat and staying focused on achieving a healthier lifestyle and attitude about food.

I am praying my back is better by this weekend and I can start walking :) ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment