Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Random Ramblings

1} Things I LOVE right now are...


I currently have Fusion, Spicy & Regular in my fridge (happy sigh).




This tea is wonderful for those of us who are obsessed with anything coconut. Add a few drops of Italian Sweet Creme coffee creamer (thanks Jennifer for introducing me to this) and you have a delicious bedtime treat.








I add some protein powder to one of these babies at night for dinner and it keeps me full for hours. Plus, it tastes divine.






2} I am throwing a kids Valentines party on Valentines so parents can go out with their hubby that night and not have to worry about childcare. Don't worry, I will be celebrating with my lover earlier in the day :) I am going to have dinner, dessert, games and crafts for the kids to do. It should be super fun and I can't wait.

3} Maddie's school has a Daddy-Daughter dance this weekend. How cute is that?! She is so excited to go. I will post pictures after the big day. I have a super cute dress for her to wear and can't wait to see Matt in his suit. Ooh laa laa.


4} I LOVE mornings right now. After getting the kids off to school and when Matt and Ash are still asleep, I drink some coffee and watch shows that I have taped on the DVR. Then, I crawl back in bed to cuddle with them and fall back asleep for an hour before getting up to work. So nice.....that is, if the kitten is not attacking my feet, hands or any other body part that moves the slightest bit.


5} The scale. Crazy, right?! I LOVE to see the numbers going down (even though I would love for them to go down faster), especially after all these days of hard work, healthy eating and will power. ~S


No comments:

Post a Comment