Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Long Time Coming



After almost 13 years, we are finally upgrading and finishing my wedding ring (thank you tax returns!).

Since we are renewing our vows July of 2013, we wanted to have my ring finished. I have a few temporary wedding bands, but it is just not the same without the one that you originally said your vows with.

I am so freakin excited. I get this ring tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After looking at loose diamonds, we realized it is cheaper to buy a diamond in a solitaire setting and have the diamond removed and set in my old wedding band.

My original wedding band has 8 princess cut diamonds on each side. Don't you think this radiant cut diamond will look nice as the main diamond?!

After 13 years you can see why I am so excited. You don't know how sick I am of people asking me if I have a wedding ring! Once we get the diamond in my old setting, I will post pics.

Hopefully that will be this week or early next week.

What a great way to celebrate March's arrival tomorrow. ~S

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so great! You deserve it. You are such a hard working lady and a good wife and mommy. You serve others and put other's needs above your own. You have a great attitude about life no matter what it throws at you. I hope that you get good feelings all over everytime you look down at your hand. That's they way it should be. Hope you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete