Friday, May 13, 2011

Bidet!!!!

Ever since I got diagnosed with LS my doctor advised me to get a bidet. Because I tear when I wipe, a bidet eliminates the need for toilet paper. I have not gotten one in the past because of cost, but always wanted one. I knew someday I would buy one though. A few days ago we saw that Costco got one in and was selling it for more than half off the price of other retailers-we could not pass it up. It just replaces your old toilet seat, so there is no major construction involved.

The cool thing is, it washes (you can control the temperature of the water and spray feature), has a heated seat and a blower to dry you. I am so excited to use it. I hope it will cut down on the tearing I get from using the bathroom and make my showering less and less.

Here is a pic of it for your viewing pleasure. I seriously think it's going to change my life. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment