Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Goals

Today is a glorious day. It's 70 degrees, sunny and I had to unpack the summer clothes for the kids. The sun makes me happy, so I am excited for summer.

 I wanted to post some goals for May. I have found that if I take baby steps each month to improve my life, I am more likely to accomplish them.

GOALS:

1.  Get a pedicure (silly I know, but I have only done this less than 5 times my whole life and feel like I need to be pampered)

2.  Eat less sugar

3.  Exercise at least three times a week

4.  Go to bed by eleven (I am known to stay up until 1 or 2 am, but I have been getting better lately)

5.  Find another online teaching job (currently I am teaching writing)

I think that is a good start. I could do more, but why overwhelm myself! Happy May Everyone!!!!! ~S

1 comment: