Monday, May 30, 2011

Multiple Questions Monday

Multiple Questions Monday



1.        Do you wear contacts?
  No. I am lucky to have never needed glasses or contacts.

2.       What is your favorite month?
 I have two-October (for Halloween of course) and December (Christmas!)

3.       Last movie you watched…
The SpongeBob Movie (Not my choice, but rather the kids) J

4.       Hugs or kisses?
Kisses (only from my husband though!) because I am not a hugging type of person

5.       What books are you reading?
Tomorrow River by Kagen, The Ten Year Nap by Wolitzer & The Best American Essays by Wallace

6.       Piercings?
Just my ears, although I used to have my belly button pierced back in the days

7.       Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, many times. My husband taught me how to shoot and my favorite gun is his revolver. I hope someday he will buy me my own J

8.       One pillow or two?
I have to sleep with two pillows! I like to be propped up.

9.       Left or right handed?
Right handed. My husband is ambidextrous-lucky.

10.   Pie or cake?
I like both J My favorite pie is either cherry or strawberry rhubarb. My favorite cake is cheesecake (but only if I make it). I have been known to favor German chocolate or carrot though :). Tee Hee Hee 

No comments:

Post a Comment