Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Ramblings

Two Facts For Today:

{1} It hurts to sit.

{2} It hurts to walk.

But, I am determined to get out and enjoy the day! So.....I will be going out to breakfast with my hubby and kids, dropping the boy off at a friends for a sleepover, visiting a fellow spouse of the police department to drop off some flowers and a card, going into the office, then girls night with my two sweet girls and my friend and her little girl. Life.Goes.On.

What I am telling myself this week to get me through:

{1} The passage of time will not heal my wounds, but I must learn to bend with each new challenge and be brave.

{2} I cannot focus on what my life and disease will be like in the future, I must focus on the here and now.

{3} Each morning I have to get up, despite how I feel and face the day.

~S



No comments:

Post a Comment