Saturday, August 6, 2011

Soap Update

Remember This?!

So my overall opinion is, if you are looking for a bar soap, this is the one. Even though it is costly, it is well worth the money and lasts a really long time (assuming other family members don't use it). I have started using it on my two girls as they often complain that other soaps burn them :)








I have found (actually my husband did) an EVEN BETTER ONE!!!!


Dr. Bronners (the same brand as the bar soap) Peppermint liquid soap (they have other scents too). Okay ladies, this stuff is strange and amazing at the same time. I found mine at Whole Foods. It suds up really good and only takes a small amount.

When you use it, it gives you a numbing effect, which I highly appreciate because when I am showering, my husband can often times here me saying, "Ouch, ouch ouch" or even saying profanities under my breath depending on my pain level (from stinging soap or just water on my fissures). This allows me to wash, enjoy a few minutes of cool, fresh, feeling numbness.

The only thing is (the strange part due to the peppermint) is that it gives your woman parts the same feeling as when you eat a really strong breath mint and your mouth feels icy cold...ya, imagine that, down there :) Not a bad feeling, just very strange. Plus, it makes you smell all pepperminty!

Anyway, I highly recommend it, especially if you have fissures like me :) ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment