Sunday, August 21, 2011

Random Question Sunday





{1} What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Cherry Chocolate Chip :)

{2} What song/music are you currently listening to?

Foster the People-Helena Beat

{3} What was the last thing you ate?

Blueberry goat cheese and wheat thins

{4} How many keys are on your key ring?

Four: House, Glass Door, Car and Mailbox

{5} What are two habits you have?

Biting my nails and throwing my clothes on my closet floor

{6} When you have food cravings, are they sweet or salty?

SWEET!

{7} If there was an extra hour in the day, how would you spend it?

Reading a good book :)

{8} If you see a spider in your house, what do you do?

I smash it with toilet paper or vacuum it up!

{9} Have you attended a high school reunion?

No. I have no desire to. I still keep in touch with the people I care about.

{10} What size shoe are you?

I was a 9-9.5, but after kids, I am now a ten.

~S




No comments:

Post a Comment