Monday, August 8, 2011

Projects

With LS, it is easy to just sit around, mope and lose motivation or wallow in pain. However, I have been trying to update the house and have some fun with decorating. So here are some pics of what we have been doing lately :) Enjoy!! ~S

Our new screen door. We special ordered it so it would match the creme trim :) I love all the light it lets in.

This pantry previously had those yucky white wire shelves. Matt made beautiful wood shelves that allow more space for food and items.

We also painted the door a dark charcoal (it was maroon before) and I made a beautiful moss wreath-totally fitting for Oregon. I also ordered a door knocker from Pottery Barn (something I have wanted for a very long time).

This is my bottle top art. It is a work in progress as you can see. I think it will look super cool once the middle is all filled in. The kids like to look at their soda bottle tops and reminisce about trips and so forth. Very Fun!!


Our next projects: Paint the garage and organize my master closet (this one will take some major motivation on my part). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment